DJI Mavic Pro: The Missing Handbook: Comprehensive List of Menu Options

This sixth and final post in my “Mavic Pro Missing Handbook” series explores all the menu options in the app and explains what they are, what they do, and how to use them!

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.sevarg.net/2017/08/13/dji-mavic-pro-missing-handbook-comprehensive-list-of-menu-options/

(Comments from Blogger)

2017-08-14 by The Petersons

Awesome series! Well done. Enjoy the eclipse.

One thing I noticed and would love if you could confirm. When setting default to imperial for ft and mph, I noticed that RTH altitude still seems to be in meters. Can you confirm this?

2017-08-14 by Russell Graves

Annoyingly, yes. Even with units set to Imperial, you set RTH altitude and max flight distance in meters.

2017-08-22 by Paul H

Russell, thank you for this comprehensive and clearly explained series of posts on using the Mavic Pro. They are exactly what was needed for those of us who find text/photo tutorials more useful than some of the dubiously helpful YouTube videos available. I appreciate the time and effort you have put into this. Excellent work.

2018-01-01 by Mark

Let me be the first in 2018 to thank you for an excellent post on the Mavic. Your mention of a 5 hour equivalent narration could probably be doubled on my end since I’ve been running back and forth from the computer to my Mavic and checking all the settings!! I just finished reading all the related posts. Well done!

2018-03-12 by Unknown

Thanks for a really useful walkthrough from a new owner. One question (which I don’t expect an answer too but others may comment) is if the android app is still unstable six months on?

Regards

2019-05-30 by Glen Davies

You Sir, are a Gentleman & Scholar. I like you wanted to know the in’s & outs of my Mavic 2 Pro.
Thank you so much for all the time & hardwork put into this Handbook, my goto Bible for my 2Pro.
Cheers
Glen