DJI Mavic Pro: The Missing Handbook: Wifi/Remote Only, Tap to Fly, Fixed Wing, Point of Interest, Attitude Indicator

The 5th week of my “Mavic Pro Missing Handbook” series focuses on the remaining flight modes (“Tap to Fly”, “Fixed Wing”, “Point of Interest”), discusses the attitude/orientation/power indicator, and covers flying without a phone or without a remote.  I finish with a few random observations that don’t fit well in other places.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.sevarg.net/2017/08/06/dji-mavic-pro-missing-handbook-wifi-remote-tap-to-fly-fixed-wing-mode-attitude-indicator/

(Comments from Blogger)

2017-08-14 by Unknown

Excellent addition to your series. One question though, “If the horizontal line in the center is above the horizon, the nose is angled up. If below, the nose is angled down”… I think you have this revered. If the blue is above center, the nose is down.

2017-08-14 by Russell Graves

I was referring to the fixed horizontal line as compared to the blue horizon. It’s hard to describe attitude indicator operation - I’m incredibly used to how they work from flying full size.